Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Special Message From Pastor Benny Hinn

A special message from my heart about how this ministry handles its finances and our accountability to the Lord...

http://www.bennyhinn.org/images/pbhsubpic.jpg I want you to know that as we finish 2007 and move into 2008, the need is greater than ever for Christians to be committed to God’s command: “And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come” (Matthew 24:14).

Thank you for standing with me during such an important and historic time. The past year has been one of the most powerful times of spiritual anointing I have experienced in nearly three and a half decades of ministry.

The Bible says, “We are labourers together with God” (1 Corinthians 3:9), and God has given us many victories during recent months.

I have made this commitment, and I will never break it, never turn back from it! I will preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ as long as God gives me breath. And I pray that God will continue to speak to your heart to do all you can to take the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the world.

Thank you for your trust and confidence in me, and thank you for sending me to the nations of the world. I am redoubling my efforts to see more souls than ever before won to Christ. But I cannot do it without you.

Thank you for standing with me in this important season of miracles. You are my precious partner, and I love you very much.

And as we finish this year strong, I am asking you to continue to sow your precious financial seed so multitudes can hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

No comments: